- Picture Day is today! We will take all photos this am. There will be a make-up date to come later if your child is absent.
- PTA MEETING TONIGHT at 7:00 pm in the Coolidge library. We look forward to seeing you there. Daycare will be provided.
- Fall Classroom Parties--This year they will take place on Friday, October 27th at 1:30! More information to follow from your homeroom lead parent! Preschool will have their parties Thursday, October 26th!
- HOSPITALITY CONFERENCE MEALS: Thank you for your great response in helping prepare awesome meals for our amazing teachers during conferences. I have added the second late night of meals for conferences. While we are still looking for help with a couple of items on October 19th, there are plenty of slots left on for October 24th. Thank you for utilizing the sign up below. Thank you in advance for your help. If you have any questions feel free to contact Regina Christodoulou @ 319-804-9665 or email@example.com
Fall Conference meal #1 October 19th Fall Conference meal #2 October 24
- Power School--Please remember to do your e-registration in PowerSchool. Updating this information helps us to have a correct phone number to contact families, it also is where you give permission for your child to go on field trips and be in our newsletter. Please complete as some grade levels have things planned already and it needs to be completed prior to your child going along. Currently we have 82% of our students that have their e-registration complete that is up nearly another 10% from last week…let’s see if we can get the last few done!
- Family Night Trunk or Treat—Trunk or Treat Flyer 2017.docx Saturday, October 21st starting at 6 pm at the Stoney Point YMCA parking lot. There is a $1/person entrance fee payable at the gate. Please do not send fee earlier. Paper registration sheets will be coming home this week with your youngest students. However, I have attached the registration form if you are too excited to wait. They are asked to be back by Friday, October 13th. This will allow us to tally how much candy to bring and get an entrance ticket to you in enough time. If you have questions, feel free to contact Regina Christodoulou@ 319-804-9665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conferences--Have you signed up for a conference yet? If you haven't yet...there is still time to do so...go to Coolidge website at http://coolidge.cr.k12.ia.us/ go to resources and then to parent/teacher conferences and then you will need to log into the system. There was a sheet sent home with directions on it sent home two weeks ago. If you need some help, please give us a call at school or you can click the forgot password button. Currently we have 420 families signed up! YEAH! Way to go--thanks for making this a priority. Let’s see if we can get the remaining 51 or so signed up this week! The sign up will end on Friday, October 13th at midnight. If you have not secured a time by this Friday, you will need to work directly with your child’s teacher for a remaining spot in their schedule.
- Fall Book Fair - The PTA is looking for Volunteers to help run the Fall Book Fair that will be open during Fall Conferences. The dates and times are below and the sign up is available at the following link - Volunteer Sign Up
Thursday, October 19 – 8:15 – 8:45 am; 3:45 – 7:30 pm
Friday, October 20 – 8:15 8:45 am
Monday, October 23 - 8:15 – 8:45 am; 3:45 – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, October 24 - 8:15 – 8:45 am; 3:45 – 7:30 pm
- School Directory Mrs. Gass is working on the directory and would like to have a form returned if you want to be included. The Coolidge PTA assembles and provides a free directory to all Coolidge students for various purposes and networking. While participation is entirely voluntary, the success of the directory depends on as many people as possible returning their information. You should see another form come home in your child's backpack early this week. Please return to school by Monday, October 16th even if you have already filled out the form that came home at the beginning of the year. Here is a copy if you didn't see one in your child's backpack: Student directory sheet 10-17.pdf
Enjoy the rest of your day,